How To Add and Confirm Your Bank Account on Paypal
- Log into your PayPal account. Click on the “my account” tab. It is the first tab located on the left hand side of the web page.
- Click on the “Profile” link. It is located under the merchant services and auction tools tab.
- Click on the “bank accounts” link. It is located in the financial information column in the center of the page.
- Click the “Add” link.
- Fill in the required information fields and click “add bank account.
- Select Checking Account
- If the Bank is not online PayPal will make 2 small deposits in your bank account but if the Bank is online Paypal will ask you to enter your online banking information and confirm your bank instantly.
- Check your bank account in 3-5 business days for the small deposits of less than $1.00 to appear.
- Once the 2 small deposits appear on your bank account, log in to your PayPal account and click the ‘Get verified’ link of the overview page. Enter the two amounts on the ‘Confirm your bank account’ page and click ‘Confirm’.
Congratulations! You have now completed the bank verification process.
You can then withdraw funds from your Paypal account to your Prepaid Debit Card
How To Withdraw Funds From Paypal Account
Here’s how to withdraw money from your PayPal account to your Prepaid Card US Bank Account:
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Click Withdraw near the top of the page.
- Select your Prepaid card Bank account, then follow the instructions.
- Once you’ve requested a withdrawal, it can’t be canceled.
- The minimum you can transfer to a bank account is $1.00 USD. Depending on your bank, it can take 3-4 business days for the money to appear in your account.
- The minimum you can withdraw by check is $1.51 USD. There’s a fee of $1.50 USD for each check withdrawal. Your check should arrive in 1-2 weeks.
- Withdrawals are converted to U.S. Dollars.
- You can’t withdraw money to a debit card, credit card, or prepaid card.